Libby Smoot, December 28, 2017
It’s that time of year again to set goals that clean up bad habits and create new attitudes. But with more than half of all New Year’s resolutions failing, we suggest setting some that you’ll want to keep – goals to up your joy and happiness by simply spending more time outdoors.
We have a few resolutions we think might do the trick.
1. Get organized. From cabinets to store the kids’ sports equipment to ice bins that keep drinks cold for days, Trex® Outdoor Kitchens™ Storage and Cabinetry make your outdoor space as put-together as the rest of your home.
2. Fuel the passion within. Relaxation comes in the form of comfy blankets, mugs of hot chocolate, gathered around a roaring fire pit. Our top 10 fireside decks inspire you to aspire.
3. Pencil in some “me” time. Follow Trex on Instagram and let the beauty of our outdoor images soak your thoughts and erase the day’s hard moments.
4. Embrace the unknown. Knowledge is power and our cost calculator provides just the numbers you need to answer questions and move you closer to the outdoor space of your dreams.
5. Be kind to your skin. Enjoy your outdoor retreat while staying protected from the UV rays with the perfect amount of shade provided by a Trex® Pergola™.
6. Say “yes” to travel. Expand your world with that special trip abroad that opens your mind to new experiences and cultures. Our Trex Around the World Inspiration Gallery takes you away.
7. Nurture your green thumb. Satisfy your need to be one with nature and plant a cascade of color in our beautiful planters made in part with eco-friendly recycled material.
8. Get messy every now and then. Our low-maintenance decking lets you unleash your creativity and then follow it up with peace-of-mind, easy cleanup.
9. Recycle, recycle, recycle. There’s no better resolution than one that makes positive impact on our planet. Gather your plastic waste, donate to our film recycling program and know you’ve done your part to protect our world for years to come.