Libby Smoot, October 21, 2015
#TrexTip: Finishing Touches And Sharing Your Success
It’s almost time to sit back and enjoy your new deck, but before you can call your project complete, it’s important to consider the finishing touches. Beyond decking, Trex’s extensive suite of outdoor products creates an impressive space that extends your living into the backyard.
• Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ is the perfect finishing touch to any outdoor living space. With dining sets, rocking chairs, swings and more made from comfortable and durable recycled materials, your deck is sure to become a destination for outdoor entertaining and relaxation for your friends and family.
• Trex® Outdoor Lighting™ not only adds ambiance and character to your outdoor space but the long-lasting illumination of our LEDs makes for a safer nighttime stroll long after the sun goes down. Hopefully your deck design included our energy efficient rail and post cap lights. Now, it’s time to improve the pathways of your back yard with Trex® Landscape Lighting™. Whether spotlighting a focal point or casting a sophisticated glow along a stone walkway, our lights take any space from invisible to inviting.
• A truly unique line of products, Trex® Outdoor Storage™ doesn’t sacrifice beauty for convenience. Pull-out ice chests and trash bins are ideal for an outdoor kitchen, while boxes, bins and benches help to organize belongings such as gardening tools, toys and more. Designed with the same streaked colors of our Transcend decking, our storage solutions add style and utility that is essential for today’s on-the-go family.
When it’s finally time for you to enjoy your outdoor oasis, you shouldn’t keep your hard work and beautiful results to yourself. Upload pictures of your outdoor living space to our Share Your Project page on Trex.com. The images will then be shared online to light the creative spark for other homeowners who are looking to build or remodel an outdoor living space.
We hope this series of blog posts has been helpful and that you can use them as a resource for future projects as well. Remember:
1. Get inspired & plan ahead for your deck
2. Pick your products & decide on a deck design
3. Decide to DIY or hire a TrexPro®
4. Stay on track
We can’t wait to see your finished outdoor living spaces this spring!
(Catch all the action from Trex – subscribe to our blog.)